With the trial version of iBackup Extractor, you can find and explore backups stored on your computer. The trial version of iBackup Extractor can extract 20 items from your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad backup completely free of charge. Extracting and Printing text messages is not available in the trial version.
About iBackup Extractor
iBackup Extractor 3.21 helps you explore and retrieve files from the device backup made by iTunes. It enables you to restore anything stored in the backup, including Contacts, Messages, Photos, Calendars, Notes, Call Logs, Voice Mail, Internet History and Bookmarks and App Data. It also gives you direct access to the file system, allowing you to browse through the Backed up files. This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system/platform with certain restrictions based on its EULA. iBackup Extractor is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.Is iBackup Extractor safe to download?
Ibackup Extractor Reddit Download
- There are a bunch of apps out there that will do what you want, but none are going to be free. The other alternative is to restore your iOS device with that backup file, import the pictures you want and then you did it for free. Original Poster.
- 3rd iTunes Backup Extractor: iBackup Extractor. Supported Platforms: Mac and Windows. Price for Complete Version: $15. Download: Download to Mac for a free trial. Download to Windows for a free trial. Key Features: Can extract 50 items in the trial version; Has the ability to recover Text Messages, Call History, Emails, and Voice Mails.
We tested the file iBackupExtractorSetup.exe with 25 antivirus programs and it turned out 100% clean. It's good practice to test any downloads from the Internet with trustworthy antivirus software.Does iBackup Extractor work on my version of Windows?
Older versions of Windows often have trouble running modern software and thus iBackup Extractor may run into errors if you're running something like Windows XP. Conversely, much older software that hasn't been updated in years may run into errors while running on newer operating systems like Windows 10. You can always try running older programs in compatibility mode.
Officially supported operating systems include 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.What versions of iBackup Extractor are available?
The current version of iBackup Extractor is 3.21 and is the latest version since we last checked. This is the full offline installer setup file for PC. This site has hosted other versions of it in the past such as 3.12, 3.08, 3.06, 3.05 and 2.08. At the moment, only the latest version is available.What type of graphical file formats are supported?
Ibackup Extractor Review
iBackup Extractor supports over 3 common image formats including JPEG, MPO and PLY.
Alternatives to iBackup Extractor available for download
Ibackup Extractor Reddit Free
- iBackup ViewerBackup utility for iPhone which saves WhatsApp, contact and other data.
- TaiG Jailbreak ToolsAllows iOS users to jailbreak their iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- Decipher TextMessageRecover and save your iPhone SMS text messages to your computer.
- iFunBoxA freeware file manager for devices running iOS such as iPhones and iPads.
- iExplorer (Formerly iPhone Explorer)Can browse the contents of iDevices such as the iPad or iPhone, while completing file transfers and data backups.
- iDevice ManagerReplaces functionality of iTunes while bypassing limitations imposed by Apple.
- iMazingiPhone and iPad management application that can transfer files from iPhone to PC or vice versa.
- iMazingiPhone and iPad file transfer software for backing up apps, photos, notes, contacts and messages.
- SynciosUtility to synchronize and transfer media and other content between PC and iPhone, iPad and iPod as well as creating and restoring backups.
- Dr. Fone Toolkit for iOSAll in one toolkit for managing iOS devices and backup with recovery.