July 24, 2015
1.18 was a version of PlayStation 4 Edition released on July 24, 2015.
Predictions for Minecraft 1.18 8 emeralds. 64 replies. 388 views MrPCentury started 7:59 pm history CEOReuben replied 4:45 pm With the new Caves and Cliffs update for 1.17 on the way, I personally think the next major update would have something to do with the End Dimension in 1.18. Jul 24, 2015 1.18 1.18 was a version of PlayStation 3 Edition released on July 24, 2015.
Minecraft 1.18 Desert Update: Concept Trailer (2021)
- Added Greek Mythology Mash-up pack trial content
- Acacia and dark oak wood, planks, fences, fence gates, doors, slabs and stairs have been added to the Creative inventory.
- This version combines fixed from multiple console versions.
- 9 issues fixed
- MCCE-68 – The crafting recipe for dispensers accepts damaged bows.
- MCCE-69 – The crafting recipe for carrot on a stick accepts damaged fishing rods.
- MCCE-154 – Players without privileges can make your pet stand up.
- MCCE-318 – Leads stay on fences when the animal is killed.
- MCCE-351 – Location-based crashes.
- MCCE-421 – Oak door recipe only gives 1 door instead of 3.
- MCCE-447 – Bug when closing game on PS4 after loading a game about 5 minutes after loading a world.
- MCCE-452 – Playing on creative world makes the game randomly close on PlayStation 3 and 4.
- MCCE-497 – Lead role issue with new fences.
- 17 issues fixed
- MCCE-86 – Chest corridors in Strongholds don't always contain chests
- MCCE-165 – Invisible Mobs
- MCCE-188 – music disk
- MCCE-301 – you float above minecarts that are dispensed from dispensers
- MCCE-339 – Cobblestone Wall and Jungle Fence Gate Not Connected
- MCCE-380 – Not deleting correct world.
- Fixed an issue with stacking doors.
- Fixed an issue with the set day button in the host options menu.
- Fixed an issue stopping players removing leads from fences.
- Fixed minecart with TNT having no igniting animation.
- Fixed an issue with mobs being unable to pass through an open iron door.
- Fixed an issue where reaching the maximum spawn limit of villagers prevents spawning baby villagers after some of the villagers die.
- Fixed doors being destroyed when placing them on an upper slab.
- Fixed an issue where players with no privileges could make tamed wolves stand up.
- Fixed an issue where players with no privileges could kill snow solems.
- Stopped players being able to destroy minecarts when 'can build and mine' privilege is disabled.
- Stopped players being able to open minecart with chest, minecart with hopper and saddlebags when 'can open containers' privilege is disabled.
- Fixed a crash when approaching villages, desert temples and jungle temples if the save that was loaded had a partially discovered village/temple in it.
- Fixed an issue with wolves not taking damage properly.
- Fixed an issue with disabling weather cycle and saving causing other host options to be wrongly set.
- ↑'Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition Patch change logs' – Minecraft Forum, July 24, 2015.
|Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition versions|
|Legacy Console Edition version history|