Game and Legal Info. Explore randomly generated worlds and build amazing things from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles. Play in creative mode with unlimited resources or mine deep into the world in survival mode, crafting weapons and armor to fend off the dangerous mobs. This version will let you play together across different devices, access a multitude of content through the in-game Store and get all future game. Bedrock Edition/ PS4. Posted by 1 year ago. Bedrock Edition/ PS4. Continue browsing in r/Minecraft. Minecraft community on reddit. Pillaged Villagers. Created Jun 11, 2009. Top posts december.
Digital – PSN
Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition is the Legacy Console Edition edition of Minecraft developed by 4J Studios and Mojang Studios for the PlayStation 4. It was announced on August 20, 2013 at Sony Interactive Entertainment's exhibit at Gamescom 2013 and was available for purchase on the PlayStation Store for $19.99 between September 4, 2014 and December 9, 2019. Existing digital owners are still able to access, re-download, and play this version. A retail version was released on October 3, 2014 and can still be purchased. DLC for the game is still available on the PlayStation Store. Like Xbox One Edition and Nintendo Switch Edition players, PlayStation 4 Edition owners have the option to download the Bedrock version for free, however not all DLC will transfer. As with many games that are released on the PlayStation 4, Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition can be played on the PlayStation Vita through Remote Play.
Compared to PlayStation 3 Edition, PlayStation 4 Edition includes world sizes up to 5120×5120 blocks (36 times larger), 18 chunkrender distance, amplified worlds, and other enhancements offered by the PlayStation 4. PlayStation 4 Edition has all Legacy Console Edition exclusive features, the most notable being Mini games.
As of 1.95, PlayStation 4 Edition has not received new feature updates, including Buzzy Bees and the Nether Update other editions of Minecraft received. PlayStation 4 Edition is playable on PlayStation 5 via backwards compatibility.
PlayStation 4 Edition's most recent feature update is Village & Pillage.
In default settings, the controls are always displayed on the HUD. The controls for PlayStation 4 Edition are similar to PlayStation 3 Edition and alongside touchpad support.
The game is similar to PlayStation 3 Edition, but supports the enhancements offered by the PlayStation 4. Players were able to transfer and expand upon worlds created on PlayStation 3 Edition and PlayStation Vita Edition, however this feature was terminated in April 15, 2020.
- Presently, PlayStation 4 Edition was the last Legacy Console Edition to receive updates, as the Bedrock Edition was released on the platform on December 9, 2019.
- ↑ACB Rating
- ↑4J Studios, 'Happy to confirm we're developing Minecraft PS3, PS4 & PS Vita Editions for Mojang, as well as Xbox 360 & Xbox One Editions!', Twitter, 2013-08-21.
- ↑'Minecraft was just announced for Playstation 3 & 4!…' – @Dinnerbone, August 20, 2013
|Minecraft by Mojang Studios, Xbox Game Studios, 4J Studios, SkyBox Labs, Other Ocean Interactive, Telltale Games, Double Eleven, Play Mechanix, NetEase & TeacherGaming|
A new hotfix to fix some freezes, crashes, and more.
What you need to know
- Minecraft: Bedrock Edition gets constant updates and patches to add new features and resolve lingering issues.
- Today, Mojang Studios is releasing the 1.16.221 hotfix update to the public, which as expected includes a handful of bug fixes.
- Most notably, Minecraft: Bedrock Edition 1.16.221 aims to improve an egregious loading screen bug that has afflicted some PS4 Minecraft players.
- The Minecraft: Bedrock Edition 1.16.221 hotfix update is now available to download on all platforms and should be quite small in size.
In the Minecraft world, most eyes may be focused on the Minecraft: Bedrock Edition beta, which recently dived headfirst into the upcoming Caves and Cliffs Update by releasing the first full Caves and Cliffs Update beta. Today, however, all eyes should instead be on the new Minecraft: Bedrock Edition 1.16.221 hotfix update that is now officially releasing on all platforms.
While smaller in size, the hotfix update includes a number of important changes. Minecraft players on PS4 will especially want to make sure they install this update as soon as possible. The 1.16.221 hotfix aims to fix the loading screen bug that has caused Minecraft to fail to launch past the initial loading screen for some players on PlayStation consoles. Alongside this crucial fix, there are also a few more improvements to help reduce crashes and fix a bug where paintings weren't visible after being placed.
Be sure to install the hotfix as soon as possible, and take a look at our list of best Minecraft merch, toys, and gifts while you're waiting for it to install. It won't take long to download this hotfix, but you'll find something you'll love even faster.
The full changelog for the Minecraft: Bedrock Edition 1.16.221 hotfix update includes:
- Paintings are once again visible when placed
- Fixed some instances of the game not launching past the loading screen after updating on PS4
- Fixed a soft lock that occurred when trying to set friend permissions on a Realm on initial invite
- Fixed a crash that could occur during gameplay
- Fixed a crash that could occur when loading Behavior Packs containing GameTests
A gaming masterpiece
Minecraft Ps4 Edition Crossplay© Provided by Windows Central
Available everywhere you play.
Minecraft Ps4 Edition Free Download Youtube
Minecraft is an inarguable and complete success. It has sold copies in the hundreds of millions, has a huge following of dedicated players, and lets you unlock your every creative desire. It's also available on every platform imaginable, including Xbox, Windows 10, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch, Android, and iOS. Play with anyone and play anywhere.