Twitter is one of the best social media platforms to keep up with the latest happenings. You might stumble upon a viral video or something exclusive on Twitter. In this article, we shall get to know how to save videos from Twitter to your PC or smartphone.
Where My Twitter Videos & Images Saved after Download? Twitter Videos or Private Videos usually saved under 'Downloads' folder but you may use Save As Option and changed it to another one. However, you can check the download folder by following the below steps: Twitter Video, Image & Gif Downloader Features: Step 1:- Fast, easy and secure. The latest tweets from @savemefromusa. 🏆Download Twitter Videos - Save Twitter Video & GIF app 🏆(also known as TwiMate Downloader) is a dedicated Twitter video saver and Twitter GIF saver to download all videos and images from Twitter. With easy steps, you can download Twitter videos and Twitter GIFs to your device and save Twitter photos and videos as long as you want.
- Twitter has some good stuff, recently my favorite DJs have been tweeting lots of new exclusive tracks and videos. Something is going on there! Yeah, so our site can also convert twitter videos to mp3. Downloads happen directly from Twitter's CDN, so they are fast and, well, very fast. To begin, we need a Twitter Status Link. It can be a short.
- First you need to download a free app from the Apple App Store. It’s called Documents: Files, PFD, Browser and it’s made by a company called Readdle Inc. With that downloaded, go to the official.
You can either download it using an online video downloader or via an Android app. Unfortunately, you don’t have any app on the App Store for iOS devices. So, for iOS devices, you need to head to your browser and utilize the web tool. Let us now take a look at both of the available methods.
1. Online Video Downloaders (Web)
Download From Twitter
There are a couple of online web portals which lets you download Twitter videos, but only a few of them work as expected.
Save From Twitter Gif
TwitterVideoDownloader and DownloadTwitterVideo are two such online video downloaders available on the web. We will recommend you using any of the mentioned online video downloaders unless it stops working entirely. We have not looked at twdownload.com and twdown.net, but they seem to rank well too.
You will be able to download videos from Twitter by referring the steps below.
How Can I Save Videos From Twitter
- First, head to Twitter.com and search for the desired tweet from where you want the video to be saved.
- Now, as shown in the image below, click on the drop-down arrow button and copy the link to the tweet.
- Just paste the Tweet URL into the input field of the online video downloader and hit the download button.
2. Using an Android App
- First, download the twitter video & GIF downloader app from the Play Store and get it installed.
- Once installed, you need to either utilize the Twitter app or your web browser to get to the target tweet from which you want to save the video from.
- Now, tap on the drop-down arrow button to get the option to copy the link. As shown in the image below, tap on “Copy link to Tweet.”
- Now that you have the URL of the Tweet, just head on to the app you downloaded and paste the URL. You will get the download button, just hit it to start downloading the Twitter video.
Savefrom Twitter Download
So, you need to either utilize an online video downloader or an Android app to save videos from Twitter. You wouldn’t find a download button on Twitter to save or download the video. You will need the help of 3rd Party services to save videos from Twitter. It could be something inconvenient to you, but it is the only way that works as of now.
If you know of any other exciting methods to download Twitter videos, let us know about it in the comments below. Having trouble following the article? Let’s discuss in the comments section below.
How To Download A Video From Twitter
Filed in . Read more about Twitter and Videos.